Saturday, February 27, 2016

Chinese New Year is Over.

Finally Chinese New Year is over. Before that I was not really in the mood of celebrating CNY but it turned to be one of the best CNY ever.

This time, I was able to meet up with my cousins and my bunch of high school class mates. All the gathering and fellowship were one of the best time of the year. Informed with lots of updates, like going to be father, going to be husband, going to be wife and many more.

Of course, I cannot run away with all the question like when to get married is the hottest question asked from aunties and friends. Well all the things ended up well this festive season.

Now is time to put 100% effort and concentration on work (career). Hopefully, this year will end up awesome as in achieving my goals.

Shall post more frequent this year. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment