Monday, July 27, 2009

Car accident again.

This time round my car met accident the 5th time in 2 years time. It happen today noon when I was going home after class to get ready to for tomorrow's mid-term exam (Consumer Behavior). I was really upset to have this accident caused because I try to keep 2 car distance away from the front vehicle all the way long due to heavy downpour but then I still can't manage to brake in time when the vehicle in front of me was having emergency stop. I thought I can manage to brake in time with the spare of 2 vehicles space in front of me. I stepped hard on the brake but this time the four wheels of the car jam and lost traction although I have turn my steering wheel to the left but it just like skiing all the way long to the front. Apart of blaming myself, the brake system of the car should be responsible for this. But always the person who drive has to be blamed rather than the brake of the car itself. Now the car is in the workshop, I guess it will spend more than a week to be fixed. For this moment, I no longer have "legs" to travel where ever I wished to. Thanks to nasty brake system of the car I have.

7 comments:

  1. hi samuel,

    i had the same problem last time. you know what the front car guys said to me? "blame your car without ABS"... sad sad sad...

    derrick from photonian

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True no ABS System is a disadvantage to us. But I think I need to do something once the car is ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. do something like what?

    bro, my little idea for you.

    of course to keep 2-car distance although not helpful for non-ABS car after the wheels are locked.

    but 1 thing we can do it to change high-temp resistance break, Blue colour one but quite expensive. it helps quite a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Are you injured? It's kinda dangerous now-a-days since everyone is having a car and heavy traffic. Anyway, drive safe lo... I also have to drive from Kerteh to Melaka quite often. So driving safety is important so I dun get into any accident.

    Drive safe! :-)

    ReplyDelete