Saturday, July 4, 2009

KL trip here I go....

Actually I'm going KL at 4th July 2009(today) morning for assignment purpose. The Retail Management requires student to be "active" in the sense that not only excellent in academic but also excellent in current marketing trend. I agree that cause if no outdoor activity then students might be come nerd or so-called bookworm... I hate that life. Life has to be interesting and full with challenges, that will be life with full of different colors. Writing so much it's time to describe the agenda or program on this field study. I need to submit a report based on what I observe and also doing a video recording as form of presentation as required by the lecturer.
I'm quite worry about the video recording and the editing part. If fail to get a good recording, my group members and I will have to travel again to redo the recording. I hope I can master the video editing to make that video presentation success. Hopefully I can finish the video editing in 4 weeks and will post it on this blog for any constructive comment. It's time to get some rest and hopefully I will able to finish my assignment task and able to squeeze more time for shopping.

1 comment: