Sunday, July 12, 2009

My experience with BMW Training

It was a good Sunday for me, 12 July 2009. After usual church service and lunch with friends, I was driving to the destination ( Melaka Airport) with a lot picture comes to my mind how will be the driving training be....
It was good experience to me, where I can drive a BMW 3 series for the first time. It also the most aggressive once in my driving experience. I done the training on the brakes and the handling. It was superb and precise handling ever so far in various kind of cars I drove. "BMW = handling" which I can describe after the experience. In this post there are no photos of mine while doing the training cause my friends were busy driving. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Max Goh for such a wonderful arrangement if not I will never have this experience today.
The photo below shows some photos I took after the exciting drive.




No comments:

Post a Comment